Monday, August 20, 2007

Night and Day

OK, after taking a break waiting to catch up on rest, I realized that I may never catch up on rest. Or work, etc. So ... back to the blog!

I saw the reunited Crowded House twice this weekend, on Saturday and Sunday. My review of the first night is here. The only awkward thing about this negative review is that the band was 10x better the second night. Better setlist, better banter, better performance, even a spontaneous cover of "A Day in the Life." Not bad at all!

I also really enjoyed seeing Neil Finn's son Liam perform both nights. He's a looped one man band, a la Jon Brion, but rougher around the edges. He has an album called "I'll Be Lightning" that's out overseas, but not out in the States until (I hear) January 2008. Which is as clear a license to illegally download it, enjoy it, and tel all your friends as it gets.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home