Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Kleenex

This morning, while watching TV, Baby Z. suddenly exclaimed: "Want Kleenex!" She then left the room for a few seconds, came back with a tissue, and wiped her nose (which wasn't even messy). I asked her if she could then throw the tissue away, and she said "No, Daddy do," and handed it to me. Go figure.

Lately she's also been running around manically, chanting "Oh no! Where is it?! I'm looking!" Kids are great mimics and parrot all sorts of stuff, but for the life of me I can't remember what I did to stick this in her head. Or, for that matter, guess why it's stuck in her head in the first place. Is she even really looking for something? Whatever "it" is, I've yet to see her find "it." Typically something else will catch her eye and bump her out of her OCD loop. Very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home