Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Listening List

I know, I know. I just posted about what I've been listening to. But what am I listening to ... RIGHT NOW?!

Depeche Mode/Exciter
Sparklehorse/Dreamt for Lightyears in the Belly of a Mountain
The Wisdom of Harry/House of Binary
ESG: A South Bronx Story
Roxy Music/For Your Pleasure
Totonho & Os Cabra
The Knife/Violent Youth
Rogue's Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs & Chanteys
Led Zeppelin/Presence
Mission of Burma/OnoffOn
Justin Timberlake/Justified
The Band
Let's Do Rocksteady

Also, Outkast's "Stankonia" and "Aquemini," just to make the severe disappointment of the new album that much more apparent. Of course, "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below" already prepared me for that. That album sucked. Yeah, you heard me: the last Outkast album sucked. What are you going to do about it?

(Here's an "Idlewild" preview: this stuff isn't worthy of being an outtake from a batch outtakes from Prince's "Parade." Hmm, that reminds me. I want to listen to "Parade.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home