Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back to Business

I must admit, I was a little sad to see Kevin Federline on my review slate, even though I had pitched him. But like national politics, the tide has turned, and I think tonight's show (if it's not cancelled) could be one for the books. After all, K-Fed has always been a loser, but he always had Britney at his back to show up the naysayers. Not now. K-Fed's been humiliating himself in public since the day the public learned his name. Now someone's done the humiliation for him, which may be all it takes to finally throw him out of commission and back into the realm of the anonymous hacks and has-beens.

There are some parallels here to President Job, not least of which that K-Fed and Job have about equal amounts street cred right now. Which is to say, nil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home